Monday, November 7, 2011

Popeye's Chicken - Crawfish Tackle Box review

Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits on Foodio54
Now that I have a scooter, I can get to the Popeye's Chicken that's only a 10-minute scoot from my house. Last week, I went there and tried their "Crawfish Tackle Box," which is shown in the picture below. It includes fried crawfish, fries, a biscuit, and creamy horseradish sauce. For only $4.99, this was a pretty good deal. There's a KFC about a block away but I would much rather go to Popeye's just because their breading is lighter and crispier. The Cajun fries have some nice seasoning making them better than the plain salted KFC fries. The creamy sauce is ok for what it is. Personally, I like to make my own seafood sauce with ketchup and horseradish. Of course the part that I really love about any Popeye's meal is that light and fluffy biscuit. Awesome! I recommend this tackle box deal.
The "Crawfish Tackle Box"

No comments:

Post a Comment